Bounce Back with Your Bub
Join a community of like minded mums getting back on track. Not only benefit physically, but the social and mental benefits of exercising with other mums is priceless.
I will make sure you’re attending both the face to face and the online sessions and check if you’ve posted your workout feedback in the group.
Live Online Workouts
You will be taking part in either or both face to face sessions and/or live online sessions via zoom and you’ll have access to online workouts you can do in your own time.
FOR LESS THAN $2 A DAY YOU GET
- Face to Face, online and zoom sessions suitable for mums of all fitness levels and bubs of all ages.
- Suitable for post partum and pregnant mums.
- Enjoy the motivating benefits of working out with a group of like-minded mums. Literally make life long friends for you and bub!
- Stay connected via WhatsApp and have access to additional challenges such as step challenges to keep everyone accountable away from the sessions
- Monday 9:00-10:00am Face to Face @ Waitara Oval
- Tuesday 9:00-10:00am Face to Face @ North Sydney St Leonards Park
- Wednesday 9:30-10:15am Live Zoom Online
- Thursday Online Video Released 6:00am EST release
- Friday 9:00-10:00am Face to Face @ Waitara Oval
- Face to Face only 1x per week
- Face to Face only 2x per week
- Combo Online + 1x F2F per week
- Combo Online + 2x F2F per week
4 week sign up, no contracts, no subscriptions!
Check out one of our workouts
WHAT MUMS HAVE TO SAY…
“Karina is kind, caring and really takes an interest in your wellbeing. These sessions are also motivation to get out of the house, make and stay in touch with great new friends, stay sane with a new bub, and help regain fitness. I can’t imagine getting through this first year without them.”-Lissa
“Karina was key to me gaining a passion for fitness and losing 16kgs prior to having babies. Following each pregnancy Karina has worked with me in a safe and sensible way to regain my fitness and shed the baby weight. Having become a mum herself she understands the complexities of returning to or starting training postpartum.” -Karen
“Working with Karina has been fantastic in getting back to feeling myself and getting my energy back after the birth of my first child. Now I am pregnant again and already so much fitter.” -Emma
“Karina is amazing as a PT and lovely as a human being. Would highly recommend all mums to join up.” -Sam
How to get started
- Get doctor’s clearance to train after having your baby
- Your bub should be 6+ weeks old
- Complete the pre-exercise questionnaire
- Let’s Bounce Back Together!